Coronavirus Salon Guidelines
At Relax Spa & Beauty we take health, hygiene, staff and client care exceptionally serious. We have always implemented exceptional standards throughout the salon but we will continue to provide the highest standard we possibly can.
Due to COVID-19 we have gone above and beyond what is expected of our standard hygiene procedures, therefore we have put in place specific COVID-19 procedures including…
- A medical Autoclave to sterilise our metal tools, only using disposable tools if they can not go through the autoclave.
- We have opted for compostable toweling for all treatments to minimise any risk of contamination and to be environmentally friendly.
- After every treatment we have allowed a 15 minute gap for cleaning & disinfecting.
- Air purifiers and dust extractors will be placed throughout the salon to keep the air as clean as we possibly can.
- Cleaning touch points will be carried out on an hourly basis in all communal areas of the salon.
- The salon has been moved around to allow us to keep socially distanced where possible in reception & at our nail desks.
- A thorough COVID-19 risk assessment has been carried out for everyone’s safety.
For the safety of our clients and staff we please ask clients to read and follow our salon guidelines…
- Clients are requested to wear a face covering at all times in the salon.
- Clients must not enter the salon until their appointment time.
- We are not accepting any walk in appointments.
- Clients are requested to wash their hands upon entering the salon with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- No +1’s will be allowed in the salon, including adults or children.
- Clients are encouraged to use hand sanitiser whilst in the salon.
- Refreshments will be limited to water in a disposable cup. Please feel free to bring you own drink in a bottle.
- Clients will not be allowed to sit and wait for regular polish to dry after their appointment time.
- Upon arriving at the salon please make sure it is safe to enter the salon. There is also a new waiting area in the salon garden.
- We kindly ask that you do not use your mobile phone or any other personal belongings after washing your hands.
- Please keep 1m+ apart where possible.
- Card, online and contactless payments will only be accepted.